
Peter is on the jury. He stayed in character through the whole play.

Matt on trial still...Hope this is the only time I see him on trial for something!!

A couple of the pictures are blurry. Jenn took them and we were sitting pretty far back so it wasn't easy.

Here is a close-up of BB Wolf and his Attorney. All the kids had make-up on. The girls who did the makeup and the costumes did great!

They had dinner and theater this night. The kids (in their costumes) were the waiters and waitresses. Jenn and my mom both came down to watch. The kids all did great.
4 comments:
It was fun, and your boys did very well. I hope it's the only time you see Matt on trial, too :-)
Wow!!! I can't believe how big the boys are getting. They should not be that old:(.
well i told mom right away that this was only the beginning of mattews trubles with the law.........Im just teasing I love you Matt!!!
Love your big sister
I did not know that you had a blog. I have finally updated mine.
The kids did great today at RPAC. Matt did not hurt his chin during the arrest LOL
Post a Comment