
You may be wondering what would make me call this an A day. Well... Let me enlighten you! The sun was out! A+ The grass is growing A+ Dandelions growing D- Flowers growing and blooming A+ Birds singing A+ The dandelions kinda brought the grade down but the best 2 things of all I GOT TO MOW AND PULL WEEDS IN MY FLOWER BEDS!!! I know, some or you are thinking "Is she crazy?!?!" but no, I just love being outside "playing" in the dirt, seeing the beautiful plants God has created and being able to be out there planting, tending, helping things grow. I love the smell of dirt in the spring. It's not 90-100 degrees and you can enjoy the time outside w/o heatstroke or bugs! I loved the sound of all the lawn mowers going tonight! I was getting the mower out of the shed and my slip-on shoe slid off and my bare foot hit the soft, damp grass and I just wanted to shout Yippee! It was wonderful!! I am so glad that spring is here!!
Now you all know my secret passion!!
1 comment:
I totally agree!
Post a Comment