I love fall! The colors changing, football, apple cider...But this year football has a new meaning for our home! Matt is playing foot ball at Hayes Center. He was hurt for a while but has played the last couple weeks and has done really well. He has made some tackles and last night he almost got an interception. He has talent, that's for sure!
Pete hurt his shoulder... again! Our church had a Flag Football and picnic last Sunday. Well first of all let me say that flag doesn't stay flag very long! There are all ages playing, from 3rd grades to 60 year olds. It is pretty entertaining! Anyway Peter was playing against an older, bigger person and messed up his shoulder again. He is back in physical therapy and is getting an MRI Monday because they think it is worse than earlier this summer when he hurt it. I guess we will see.
Jenn has a new job and really likes it. It is full time, so she will really like her first paycheck!!
I am having car trouble (again). I seem to have the worst luck with cars! Anyway, they are having a little trouble figuring out what is causing the trouble. I had a lesion taken off my leg Friday so my leg is a little sore but I'll live. I had one removed from the same spot many years ago but it has grown back. And I can tell that it is corn time. My allergies are AWFUL!!
That's what is going on in our corner of the world!
1 comment:
Poor Peter...he sure has trouble with injuries! I'll pray for a speedy recovery!
Post a Comment