Friday, January 29, 2010

Time Flies!

I got on here to do some things and I didn't realize how long it had been since I had posted anything.I had wanted to post some pictures from Matt's Christmas program that Jenn took but for some reason e-mailing them to me wasn't working. Matt was Mrs. Claus and he did great! It was something to see.

Peter sang at Honor Choir in Kearney Monday along with 4 other kids from Wau-Pal. It was great! He has decided to go to Chadron and is going to try out for a music scholarship (at least that is the plan right now).

Jenn is working at the library and helping my aunt and hanging out with friends.

I can't wait for spring and planting and flowers and sunshine! I plan on getting a camera with my income tax money and then I will have real pictures to put on here!

Until then...

1 comment:

sixbehrs said...

that will be nice for you to get a new camera!